QIMT Spring Retreat - From U.F.O. To F.F.F.
Ok so if you are like most quilters, there’s a good chance that you have a U.F.O. (UnFinished Object) laying around. In fact, if you are like us, you may have more than you want to admit! If that’s the case, then we have the perfect event for you!
Join us for the QIMT Spring Retreat where we’ll help you turn your UFO to a FFF (Finally freaking finished) Quilt.
Mark your calendar, the retreat will be held on April 5,6,7th. Away from the distractions of real life, you’ll be able to work on your projects and even get a helping hand if needed!
Does your UFO have you stumped? We’re here to help!
Did the pattern leave you confused? Is the project a little harder than you thought? No worries!
We aren’t only here to host a fun event, we’re here to give you a helping hand!
- Joni, our quilting expert extraordinaire, will be on hand to answer your piecing questions during her “therapy sessions” Stop in her “office” and get the help and motivation you need to get that quilt finished.
- Attend optional breakout sessions and demos with tips and products to get you on the right track with your project.
- It’s not a quilt until it’s quilted! Get quilting design advice from Angela Walters as well.
Trade Away Your UFO
If you’ve lost that loving feeling for your UFO, We totally understand! Bring it to swap with other attendees for a different project.
UFO not required
Of course you don’t have to finish an old project, this can be the perfect time to start a new project......our fingers are crossed that it doesn't become a future UFO
Just like our past retreats, you’ll have a great time hanging out with other quilters in our beautiful new event building, all while doing what you love most…..quilting!
Retreat signups will be online beginning on February 11th at 9am CST. Simply visit QIMTretreat.com at that time to secure your spot! But don’t wait too long, spots will fill up soon.
Dates: April 5th, 6th, 7th
Location: Liberty EventWorks, 400 N Missouri St (only a 5 minute walk from the Quilt Shop!)
Cost: $199 (total amount due at registration)
- Friday 9am-11pm
- Saturday 9am-11pm
- Sunday 9am-3pm
- Friday: Dinner
- Saturday: Lunch & Dinner
- Sunday: Lunch
Optional T-shirt: $15.00 (design is still to be determined)
Registration: Registration will be ALL ONLINE begins February 11th at 9:00am CST
- Total amount is due at time of registration.
- After registration, you will be emailed more specific information.
- Retreat fee is non-refundable. However, we will have a wait list.
- If you are unable to make these dates, we will have another retreat in the fall. Dates to be announced soon.
- Location is not wheelchair accessible. There are 10 stairs to the location but we will have staff on hand to help.