Dot to Dot Free-motion Challenge Quilting Along
Free-motion Challenge Quilting Along: Dot to Dot
Are you ready to connect the dots and create intricate free-motion quilting designs with no marking? Then this challenge is for you!
Welcome to the Free-motion Challenge Quilting Along where we work through a quilt, learning new techniques and improving our Free-Motion quilting skills.
In the newest challenge, learn how to use my Dot to Dot quilting technique in all areas of your quilt; including the blocks, borders and backgrounds. By the time we are finished, you are going to be inspired to start connecting the dots on all your quilts.
Even though we are quilting geometric designs, a machine quilting ruler isn't required for this challenge. I'll demonstrate how to quilt the designs with and without a ruler, on a sewing machine as well as a longarm.
This 6 week challenge starts on October 1st with a video released each week
- October 1st- The Diamond Design
- October 8th- The Starburst Design
- October 15th- Diamond Design Variations
- October 22nd- Starburst Design Variations
- October 29th- Dot to Dot Borders and Backgrounds
- November 5th- Dot to Dot Blocks
Get the Kit:
Wanna quilt along with me on the same quilt? Get the kit and let's get quilting!
- Fabric to make the quilt top, backing and binding
- 2018 "Quilting Therapy" license plate to use as a label
- Optional Coordinating thread collections, so that your quilting will look as fantastic as possible. Choose between Glide, a 40 wt poly thread, or Aurifil, a 50wt cotton thread.
- Quilt pattern and marking instructions will be emailed to you.
As always the videos and the challenge, is completely free!
Click here to sign up for my email newsletter to be notified of new videos and to get free quilting tip and diagrams. (If you were signed up for any of the prior quilting alongs, there is no need to sign up again)
Cheer each other on and get even more free-motion quilting inspiration join our Facebook Group, by click here.