Learning new quilting techniques and spending time with other quilters is the best therapy! These classes are held at the Quilting Is My Therapy shop at 2 East Franklin St in Liberty MO.
Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Please Take Note of our Class Policies
- Class fee is required to register.
- Classes start on time. Plan to arrive 30-15 minutes early to set up and purchase any needed supplies.
- We love children, and pets, but please leave them at home for class.
- If you are unable to attend the class and notify the shop 7 days prior to the class date, you will receive store credit for the amount of the class fee. Special events such as retreats and guest teachers require 14 days notification.
- Minimum enrollment for classes is four students. Every effort will be made to avoid canceling classes; however, if the minimum enrollment has not been met within 7 days of the first class session, it may be canceled. Students will be contacted by phone and issued a store credit.
- Phone registration may be taken with credit card payment.